- 6 cups coarsely chopped cucumbers (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 large tomatoes (about 1 pound total), coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup assorted pitted olives (such as Kalamata or Gaeta), halved
- 1 7-ounce package feta, crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, olives, half of feta and mint in a large bowl. Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining half of feta over and serve.
This recipe was adapted from one originally posted on Epicurious.com. Click here to see the original recipe.